Therapy services provided for adults, adolescents, couples, and families.
Typical session length:
- Individuals – 50 minutes
- Couples/families/EMDR/RRT® – 50 – 80 minutes
- Anxiety, depression, stress management, self-esteem
- Addictions, anger management, abuse, trauma, disordered eating
- Relational concerns, personal growth, life transitions, career decisions
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (RRT®)
- Certified Multiple Addiction Therapist (CMAT®)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Clinical hypnosis
- Certified Rapid Resolution Therapy (RRT®) Practitioner
- Brain entrainment
- Radical Exposure Tapping (RET)
- Based on Psychologists’ Association of Alberta recommended fee schedule.
- Approved FNIHB provider for treaty-status clients – direct billing available.
- Direct billing available for Alberta Blue Cross Insurance clients.
- Fees may be supported by your Extended Health Care plan or Employee Assistance Program. Please contact your provider for details.
- Psychological services are a tax-deductible medical expense.