Lynne Goertzen — M.A., CSAT®, CMAT®, RRT®, Registered Psychologist
My human services background includes extensive work with families, couples, individuals, children, and youth through government, private, and not-for-profit organizations. Previous career interests have also encompassed advertising, marketing, editing, and public relations.
I’ve provided counselling, assessments, supervision, and have conducted research as a psychologist. I am currently completing a PsyD degree.
My orientation is primarily solution-focused, narrative and cognitive-behavioural. I offer you a collaborator — a companion and fellow traveller — as you navigate the waters of your life and find your own unique way through. My goal is to help you achieve yours . . . and to celebrate the journey with you.
One thing I’ve learned through observations in my own life and through my work with individuals and families is the truth in Helen Keller’s insight — “The best way out is always through.”
We must each chart our own course . . . leave the harbour.
- Canadian Psychological Association
- College of Alberta Psychologists
- Psychologists’ Association of Alberta
- EMDR Canada and EMDR International Association
- International Institute for Trauma & Addiction Professionals (IITAP)
- Canadian Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- Canadian Federation of Clinical Hypnosis
- Institute for Rapid Resolution Therapy (RRT®)